Amir,

Windows support is experimental and we only test for the latest versions.
According to
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/manual/cmake-generators.7.html CMake
3.16.3 should support "Visual Studio 16 2019" as generator.
The error in the attached file arises from `perl` not being present which
is required for building the documentation locally. If you just disable
that feature via
cmake -DDEAL_II_COMPONENT_DOCUMENTATION=OFF .
I would expect the error to vanish.

Best,
Daniel