Felipe,

Le mar. 11 févr. 2020 à 08:29, Felipe Orellana <
felipeorellanarovir...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Dan and Bruno,
>
>      I have followed the thread 9117 for solving this problem, by adding
> the recommended flag:
>
> IF(${CMAKE_VERSION} VERSION_GREATER_EQUAL "3.16.0")
>       LIST(TRANSFORM CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS_INIT PREPEND "-l")
> ENDIF()

Why didn't you copy/paste the patch? Also you could just use CMake 3.15.
This should fix your problem.

> But I have not succeeded in compiling. The errors posted are similar:
>
>     -- Performing Test DEAL_II_HAVE_FLAG_Wplacement_new - Failed

That's not really a  problem. This test just checks if your compiler
supports -Wplacement-new if it doesn't, we won't use the flag. So that test
can fail safely.

When you reconfigure deal.II, you should do it in a clean directory or at
least remove cmake's cache.

Best,

Bruno