Nick,

There is no built-in functionality in deal.II to support axisymmetric
problems. The best approach is probably reformulate your problem in
cylinder coordinates similarly as discussed in
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/dealii/rotational$20symmetry|sort:date/dealii/IPO7vDx0WnI/01J-KnEJBgAJ
.

Best,
Daniel