Hi,

I want to assemble my system matrix only once since it doesn't change
throughout the time steps. For that my code is similar to step-57:

if (assemble_matrix){
     constraints.distribute_local_to_global(local_matrix, local_rhs,
local_dof_indices, system_matrix, system_rhs);
}
else{
    constraints.distribute_local_to_global(local_rhs, local_dof_indices,
system_rhs);
}

but I don't seem to get the same *system_rhs *when *assemble_system=false*
as when *assemble_system=true*. To be more specific, it seems that there is
something wrong with how constraints.distribute_local_to_global(local_rhs,
local_dof_indices, system_rhs) creates the system_rhs from local_rhs and
local_dofs_indices. I don't change anything about constraints etc
throughout the time steps since I set those things up at the very beginning
and then I just run several times without updating anything. Any idea about
what the problem could be?

Best,
Magda