On 4/8/20 10:20 AM, 孙翔 wrote:

I tried the zero boundary and it can get a correct answer. I truly used the function for the matrix once in a time loop. In the new time loop, I have updated the system matrix and vector. I am trying to debug it. Could you help me review the code? If it is a stupid mistake, please just tell me it is and I will try to continue to debug it. If it is due to some function usage or mathematics, please help me with some details because I am just a beginner and really want to learn more from dealii.

I can't debug everyone's code here on this mailing list, I'm afraid. I had a brief look and the setup of the system matrix looks correct/reasonable to me. But then you describe that you have two methods of which one works and the other doesn't, and I don't know what this program implements; I also don't know what the *expected* solution for this program is. So I'm afraid you'll have to discuss this yourself. But as in the last few days, I'm happy to provide ideas for how to debug. You'll just have to do it yourself...