Hi Prasad!

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 10:54:54 AM UTC+2, Prasad Adhav wrote:

> I am using cmake version 3.10.2

With version 3.10.2, it is less likely that my suggestion will fix your
problem.

Did cmake actually finished the configuration, as Wolfgang pointed out?
Going through the error log, you may not have all dependencies of deal.II
fulfilled, and I'm not entirely sure which tests are mandatory to pass.
What does cmake print in your console when you run `cmake ..`? The end of
the console output should give you a hint on what's missing.

Best,
Marc