Hi Luca,

In case it's useful, I just updated to this version using the link
provided. Although deal.ii runs for me (both in release and debug modes), I
always get a warning message similar to the one that Alberto Salvadori
reported a month ago here
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dealii/BWz4VsaNBWY/wssV0ddzBQAJ>. I'm
using macOS 10.15.6 (19G73) and XCode 11.5 (11E608c).

I typed "module load dealii" before compiling the code. My .profile file
has the following line:
export PATH="/Applications/CMake.app/Contents/bin:$PATH"

I attach a text file with the output I get on my Terminal. Like Alberto
wrote in his post, it seems like it can't find
zlib-1.2.11-rqiqrujgg5aemhk7eqjk3asbaukff.
When I check the path, I see there's the directory
zlib-1.2.11-rqiqrujgg5aemhk7eqjk3asbaukff37x instead.
However, when I run my code it seems to do fine. I have no clue what zlib
does, maybe I'm not using it? I also tried step-17 and step-44 and they run
smoothly.

Not sure this message is relevant, but I'm posting just in case it helps
other users, or the developers to improve future releases for macOS.

Best,
Ester

El dimecres, 24 juny de 2020 18:31:44 UTC+2, luca.heltai va escriure: