Dear Luca,

Thank you. This really shortens the code. Is it also possible to set the
delimiter to a user desired value, say "|" instead of ",". Also, where
exactly is the procedure for conversion from string to deali::Tensor or
some other type say std::vector<double> defined? I could not find it in the
source code.

Best regards,
Paras