Hello All,

I am trying to solve the wrinkling problem of a thin stiff film attached to
a soft substrate in dealii. I am using the code - from the code gallery for
this purpose. For the simulations, I would have to consider the film and
the substrate with different material properties.

I understand that I would have to do something within the class Qudrature
point history. However, I am getting a little confused on how to approach
it. It would be great if someone could help me with this.

This is the code that I am using for this purpose -
https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/code_gallery_Quasi_static_Finite_strain_Compressible_Elasticity.html

Thanks!

Animesh