On 12/15/20 9:19 AM, pushkar...@gmail.com wrote:

So I am wondering that am I doing something wrong or is there any consistency check that needs to be performed while merging triangulations. Any direction in this regard will surely be beneficial.

Pushkar,
I suspect (knowing where the error message is coming from) that the two triangulations overlap each other and that the algorithm is matching an internal edge of one triangulation with a boundary edge of the other triangulation. That doesn't work, but you can at least try that out by outputting the two triangulations and plotting them at the same time.