On 12/29/20 2:54 PM, amir kiani wrote:
We tried updating our compilers. But a lot of errors were reported during the compilation of our software.

That is maybe not a useful answer for you, but at some point you will have to update your OS and compilers -- Microsoft will simply not support your current versions any more after some point. In other words, sticking with the versions you currently have is not avoiding work for you, but just postponing it. If you get error with your software and newer compilers, it may be useful to just spend the day or two and address them by making your code base compatible with newer compilers -- it's going to make your code base more portable to other compilers as well.