Dear all,
I hope you are well.

This is most likely a very simple question, but what would be a good way to
robustly set an AffineConstraint not on a face, but on a single DOF, while
making sure that it is not an hanging node. I'd like to do something
equivalent to what is done by VectorTools::interpolate_boundary_values but
for an a priori unknown DOF (it could be for example the first non-hanging
node DOF or something similar).

This is to set the reference value for a Laplace problem with Neumann Bcs.
I know there are alternative ways which are better (such as constraining
the zero mean), but this is for a quick test.

Thank you very much :)!
Bruno