Dear all,

I found this thread which highlights one small issue in importing a unv
file (generated by
Salome): https://groups.google.com/g/dealii/c/iWnLv4v0V1M/m/38jm5Ck8WXYJ.

If I understand correctly, dealii expects the file to start with "-1" and
then have the section "2411", instead of all the other stuff that Salome
prints. This issue still persists in dealii-9.3.0 (and Salome 9.7).

Is there any specific reason why we simply can not ignore all the lines
between "-1" and "2411"?

I am willing to submit a patch if the developers feel this not wrong and
would be useful.

Thank you
Vachan