Dear all,

After discussion with my cluster admin, he suggested the use of the
following flag:

-DTrilinos_FIND_COMPONENTS="Pike;PikeImplicit;PikeBlackBox;TrilinosCouplings;Panzer;PanzerMiniEM;PanzerAdaptersSTK;PanzerDiscFE;PanzerDofMgr;PanzerCore;Piro;ROL;Stokhos;Tempus;Rythmos;ShyLU;ShyLU_DD;ShyLU_DDCommon;ShyLU_DDFROSch;ShyLU_DDBDDC;Zoltan2;Zoltan2Sphynx;MueLu;Moertel;NOX;Phalanx;Percept;STK;STKExprEval;STKDoc_tests;STKUnit_tests;STKBalance;STKTools;STKTransfer;STKSearchUtil;STKSearch;STKUnit_test_utils;STKNGP_TEST;STKIO;STKMesh;STKTopology;STKSimd;STKUtil;STKMath;Compadre;Intrepid2;Intrepid;Teko;FEI;Stratimikos;Ifpack2;Anasazi;Komplex;SEACAS;SEACASEx2ex1v2;SEACASTxtexo;SEACASNumbers;SEACASNemspread;SEACASNemslice;SEACASMat2exo;SEACASMapvar-kd;SEACASMapvar;SEACASMapvarlib;SEACASExplore;SEACASGrepos;SEACASGenshell;SEACASGen3D;SEACASGjoin;SEACASFastq;SEACASEx1ex2v2;SEACASExo_format;SEACASExotxt;SEACASExomatlab;SEACASExodiff;SEACASExo2mat;SEACASEpu;SEACASEjoin;SEACASConjoin;SEACASBlot;SEACASAprepro;SEACASAlgebra;SEACASPLT;SEACASSVDI;SEACASSuplibCpp;SEACASSuplibC;SEACASSuplib;SEACASSupes;SEACASAprepro_lib;SEACASChaco;SEACASIoss;SEACASNemesis;SEACASExoIIv2for32;SEACASExodus_for;SEACASExodus;Amesos2;ShyLU_Node;ShyLU_NodeTacho;ShyLU_NodeHTS;Belos;ML;Ifpack;Zoltan2Core;Pamgen;Amesos;Galeri;AztecOO;Pliris;Isorropia;Xpetra;Thyra;ThyraTpetraAdapters;ThyraEpetraExtAdapters;ThyraEpetraAdapters;ThyraCore;Domi;TrilinosSS;Tpetra;TpetraCore;TpetraTSQR;TpetraClassic;EpetraExt;Triutils;Shards;Zoltan;Epetra;MiniTensor;Sacado;RTOp;KokkosKernels;Teuchos;TeuchosKokkosComm;TeuchosKokkosCompat;TeuchosRemainder;TeuchosNumerics;TeuchosComm;TeuchosParameterList;TeuchosParser;TeuchosCore;Kokkos;KokkosAlgorithms;KokkosContainers;KokkosCore;Gtest;TrilinosATDMConfigTests;TrilinosFrameworkTests"

I guess this enables us to choose which Trilinos components we include and
which we don't. Interesting to say the least, I will have to test more to
see if this has consequences.
Thank you for your help and your time. This is always greatly appreciated.
I hope this may help others in the future.
Best
Bruno