All,

as you may know, we try to list all publications based on deal.II at
         http://dealii.org/publications.html
We use this list to justify the effort we spend on writing this software, both
to our universities as well as the funding agencies that support its
development.

In anticipation of the next release, we would like to update this page. If you
have (or know of) a publication that uses deal.II for numerical results and
that isn't already listed, please let us know so we can put it on there. For
this purpose, publications also include MSc, Diploma or PhD theses, or
anything else that may seem appropriate.

We've made the process of submitting entries much simpler than in the past.
Here are a number of ways you can let us know:

* Open a new issue via
  https://github.com/dealii/publication-list/issues/new and just copy-paste
  either a bibtex entry, or just the reference information

* If you want to save us a bit of work, follow the process here:
  https://github.com/dealii/publication-list/blob/master/README.md

* Or email the information directly to me or one of the other principal
  developers.

Thanks!

Matthias
on behalf of the deal.II developer team