Hi,

Just to elaborate slightly on what Chen said: If your installation stops at 52%, it is NOT because
of "dependencies not satisfied". This is not an error. Can you post the error you get
from calling make in the terminal? E.g. copy the output you get from cmake and "make" to
a txt-file and attach that.

Best,
Simon