Mahmoud,

You should add  -DDEAL_II_WITH_MPI=ON and -DDEAL_II_WITH_TRILINOS=ON  to
the cmake command. Then, you can compile and install deal.II You should not
modify deal.IIConfig.cmake (or any other file for that matter). Th cmake
like should look like:

cmake -DDEAL_II_WITH_MPI_MPI=ON -DDEAL_II_WITH_TRILINOS=ON
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/path ..

Best,

Bruno