Hi,

I am currently still learning how to use dealii libraries.
Just recently I was trying to use step-4 examples.

so i did the usual by inputing: " cmake . " within the directory.

What happened was I received this:
"

*CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:  No project() command is present.
 The top-level CMakeLists.txt file must  contain a literal, direct call to
the project() command.  Add a line of  code such as
project(ProjectName)  near the top of the file, but after
cmake_minimum_required().  CMake is pretending there is a
"project(Project)" command on the first  line.This warning is for project
developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.CMake Warning (dev) in
CMakeLists.txt:  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of
code such as    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.16)  should be added at
the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower  if you wish to
support older CMake versions for this project.  For more  information run
"cmake --help-policy CMP0000".This warning is for project developers.  Use
-Wno-dev to suppress it.-- Configuring done-- Generating done-- Build files
have been written to: /home/felixelf/dealdottwo/dealii/examples/step-4 "*

and then when I key in " make " nothing seems to happen.
Would someone kindly guide me to what I am supposed to do here?
I am not very familiar with cmake myself so I'm learning by doing
everything at the moment.

Kind regards,
Felix