On 8/19/22 13:29, Raghunandan Pratoori wrote:

I am trying to run a simulation with grid refine factor 7. I know this is significantly large and any improper code will raise memory issues. I am in fact getting memory issues after completion of first time step and I am not able to pin point where I probably am making a mistake.

Raghunandan:
somewhere in your code, there is a place where something wants to allocate 134 MB of memory, but your system does not have this much memory left. You need to find out where this is, either by strategically placing print statements into your code to see how far it runs, or (better!) by running the program in a debugger.