Hello Meng,

when you terminal exits at 57%, you must have encountered some compilation
problem. The original problem you posted was a runtime error while testing,
and for this you compiled the library. Let me ask you a couple of questions:

   - What exactly is the error message you encountered while compiling your
   code?
   - How did you configure deal.II, i.e., how did the cmake command look
   like? Exactly like in the 'linux-debug-intel-oneapi' CI stage?
   - How did you install the Intel oneAPI suite?

Marc