Dear Sir,
As you suggested, I worked on the .msh format. And it WORKED!!. Thank you
so much.
[image:
0-02-03-6e93bc00f0a4dda1496a4e494c98a47ae70f7a77c613f5fe0f9e37a4b34d06be_4f06409b1db8e8f9.png]
[image:
0-02-03-3af1bb23ee6374e1ce4f6244605cb046b8f125299e7e54f4fe6cc433c8de4b4f_d4ceefb5a560240e.png]

 A quick question, while working on 3d meshes, I frequently encounter the
error " the point(...) is not on the manifold". I know what the error is
about and I have confirmed the vertices of the coarse mesh are on the
manifold. However, the error pertains. Are there any other sources that
this error might have happened?
Thanks again.
Himal.