The error is from compute_component_wise on level = 0, the result it returns don't equal to dof_handler.n_dofs(level).
I added a MPI_Barrier between first and second loop but error is not eliminated.
Snipaste_2022-11-28_12-53-02.png

I do not see this error. Are you running in debug mode? And with how many MPI processes?

As a side note: The detour by writing the data to a file and then reading it again is very inefficient, in particular if you have many MPI processes. If you want to use GridOut/GridIn, let the former write the data into an object of type std::ostringstream, then use Utilities::MPI::broadcast() to send the string you get out of std::ostringstream to the other processes, and give it to a std::istringstream object. Then use GridIn on the std::istringstream object. This way, no data transfer to or from disk is necessary -- it all happens in memory.

Best
 Wolfgang