I tried to run step-40 with 52M DOFs on 32 processors. I am using
*GridGenerator::subdivided_hyper_rectangle
*to create a mesh with 5000*5000 elements. I have a single cycle in my
simulation. However, I am running into some memory issues.
 I am getting the following error: *Running with PETSc on 32 MPI rank(s)...*

*Cycle
*mpirun noticed that process rank 5 with PID 214402 on node tattva exited
on signal 9 (Killed)*.
I tried with 40 processors (125 GB RAM) but I am getting the same error.