Hello everyone.
I am working on the discontinuous-Galerkin solver, which is described in
tutorial step-76. In solver, time stepping is performed using the Low
Storage Runge Kutta method. The stage-wise computation is performed using
loop_cell_centric(). The solver uses MatrixFree class. I understood that
computation is divided into 3 parts to make computation-communication
overlap possible.

I want a method that can give me a flag indicating "whether a given face of
a particular cell requires ghost data for computation of face integral?"

Thanks a lot in advance for suggestions!