On 6/27/23 07:26, Tom Li wrote:
*** Caution: EXTERNAL Sender ***

Hi everyone;
I am trying to use dealii to solve a possion function in a computing domain with different coefficient.

functin.PNG

 And I am tring to use a constraints like this in the inside of the computing domain.
ff.PNG
The computing domain is a rectangular with a ellipse which is in the center of the domain.And The eliipse represebt “p”.The othes represent "m".This constraint is in the interface between "m" and "p".So how should I use this kind of constraint in the dealii?Thanks a lot!
Tom,
this isn't all that easy to do with constraints, but I imagine you will want to look at step-60 and step-85 for inspiration on how to approach these kinds of problems!