Dear Sunmin,

i think there is an issue with the package: it was shipped without the actual
examples, only with the library.

Can you download the source files of dealii, and extract the examples from
there?

You can find the examples in the directory where you extract this file

https://github.com/dealii/dealii/releases/download/v9.5.0/dealii-9.5.0.tar.gz

>From that terminal, you should be able to cd into the examples directory and
>compile them.

Best,