Alex,

If you can formulate your problem/approach in a way (iteratively?) that you
could solve separately on the three triangulations (using input from the
solution on the other triangulations), that might be easier.
On the other hand, if you only want one system matrix you would identify
matching dofs manually and merge the system matrices manually.
Maybe, someone else has better ideas and more experience than me. I'm still
curious how your full weak form looks like.

Best,
Daniel