On 11/29/23 20:51, Jai wrote:
The exeuctable  of step-5 and 15 got generated without error and while running, I am getting the following error. ./step-5: error while loading shared libraries: libpetsc.so.3.019: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. How to resolve it. I am using Intel.

Jai: You already asked this in a github issue at
  https://github.com/dealii/dealii/issues/16308
Bruno asked for more information. There is nothing we can help you if you simply repeat the question without providing what Bruno already asked for.

Best
 WB