Hi,

I am still trying to see if I can run the examples from the given directory
when I open the dealii terminal. Apparently, there is not any folder named
examples in the given path. Could you please let me know if I am doing
something wrong, or the path for examples has been changed. I can find
"high end" examples, but I am not successful with locating "original
tutorials" named step-1, step-2, ... .

Any help is highly appreciated,
Mahdi