hi, praveen

Did you check which Boost deal.ii was built from? The external one or
bundled one? If deal.ii didn't detect what "DBOOST_DIR=`spack location -i
boost` " is provided, then bundled Boost will be built.

If this happens, according to " CGAL requires C++17 and an externally
configured Boost, otherwise the call to find_package(CGAL) will fail.",
cagl will missing.

Best,
tim