Dear Lex,

I see you are using a spack installed version of the dmg package.

What package version is this? What OS version do you have (i.e., is this
sonoma?). If you upgraded to sonoma, and are still using the old package, this
cannot work, since the compiler has changed with the upgrade.

If you use the 9.5.2 package, deal.II comes pre-installed. Does that work for
you?

L.