Hi,

Firstly, I’d like to add my thanks to everyone who came along last night, and
helped to make the public debate such a success.

We’ll be having a society meeting next Wednesday (the 19th October). This board
will attend, but we’d also like to extend this invitation, so that anyone else
in the society who wishes to come along and to give their input would be very
welcome.

The topics under discussion will be:
- reviewing the public debate
- planning activities for the rest of this term (including our weekly debates,
some social events, and any more special debates)
- longer term plans (whether to become a registered organisation, and the
tournament)

Tiina has kindly/bravely agreed to host this meeting at her city centre
penthouse flat, at Vironkatu 12 D 38 (which is opposite Marian Helmi). If
anyone gets lost, call Tiina on 040 5705731, and she’ll be able to direct you.
The meeting will start at 6.30pm.

If you’ve any questions or comments, please contact myself or any of the board
members.

Thanks,

Tom Crawley
Treasurer