On 5 August 2010 17:08, Jameson Rollins <jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 16:39:47 -0400, Aigars Mahinovs <aigar...@debian.org>
> wrote:
>> library. Everyone must be there!
>
> Is there any way for me to fleetingly elevate my status to something
> like that of the dean, and get a picture taken of me some other time, so
> that it can be pasted in after the fact?
>
> I want to be in the picture!

Get me when I am in hacklab1 and when there is sun outside (I leave
New York in the late morning of Sunday), best before Saturday noon
(this is the time I plan to finish working on the photo and release
the result). I can not promise that you will fully blend in, but I
will try.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigar...@debian.org