Hi there!

Please do not Cc: me, I read the list, thanks.

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 17:39 -0400, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > Looking forward to attend DebConf11, where probably "say what?" and
> > "what's that?" will need to found a good counterpart (Zack and Biella,
> > you know about that...).
>
> Can you please elaborate what was meant by this?

Basically, given that I am not an English native speaker, I tend to make
errors, thus sometime the person in front of me does not understand.  I
found out that she/he replies to me with different expressions, used
AFAIK without any preference WRT her/his origin.

Until now, I have found three of them: "say what?", "what's that?" and
"say it again", the first two being a word game Biella, Zack and me
started the last days after I explained the above to both of them.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca