In article <20110721101016.gb7...@capsaicin.mamane.lu> lio...@mamane.lu writes:
>I looked around some more for minibuses; by way of example, I asked
>for transfer of 8 people (corresponding to ZAG arrivals on 24 from
>13:05 to 14:05); I'm still waiting for some quotes, but I already got
>one for 275,- EUR (total, for 8 people). That's 35,- EUR per person.
>
>Is that a price the people arriving in this time bracket want to get
>into? If it is only 6 people (not all 8 people subscribe), then the
>same minibus would be 46,- EUR per person. In that case, do you still
>want to take it?
>
>If someone wants to organise something for 23 July, that quote was
>from connecto-taxi.com, phone +385 21 312 595, the person is
>"Cristina" and speaks at least English and French. I'll let you know
>if I get any better offer.

If someone could arrange this for the group arriving on the 23rd
13:45-13:50 (14 people) that would be appreciated by me.  There's one
more a half hour later and a couple within 90 minutes earlier.  two
8-person busses would be reasonable if most people want in on this.
Ten of us on one flight is I think the largest group.

I'm leaving in less than a day from the US, so not a good one to
arrange this.