They are NOT currently avaialble.

Eventually, Front Desk will be selling remaining t-shirts, but not until the
end of the week. An announcement will be made to Debconf-Announcement when
we are able to sell the t-shirts, but will be no sooner than Thursday.

If you come before Thursday asking to purchase an extra t-shirt, I fear you
will be leaving Front Desk disappointed. As we hate to disappoint our
attendees, please wait until Thursday to ask.

Love and bunnies,
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmo...@dodds.net