So just to clarify your stance is that stating historically factual statements
about human rights violations in a country where the project has decided to
whole an event and where people of specific faiths and ethnicity will be
excluded is off limits? Because that’s what your quoted statement was
addressing.

I just want to be clear so others know they cannot publicly criticize the
project for these reasons which are all factual.

Also can you refer to any project policy or rule that’s documented publicly
that prohibits this? You state that such is not allowed is that a rule you made
up on the fly or is it documented somewhere?