Yesterday, Zigo drew my attention to the fact that my OpePGP had
_just_ expired. Here I am, coordinating a distributed KSP, with an
expired subkey.

I don't have any copies of my master key online, nor in my laptop (I
only have the active subkeys). Which, in this case, sucks --- I was
thinking whether to ask my wife to find my backup USB key and plug it
in my desktop.... but it was clearly not the best course of action.

I clearly remember having updated its expiry... And yes! My desktop in
Mexico has a subkey valid until next April:

    $ gpg --fingerprint gwolf
    pub   ed25519/0x2404C9546E145360 2019-11-22 [SC] [expires: 2025-04-03]
          Key fingerprint = 4D14 0506 53A4 02D7 3687  049D 2404 C954 6E14 5360
    uid                   [ultimate] Gunnar Eyal Wolf Iszaevich
<gw...@iiec.unam.mx>
    uid                   [ultimate] Gunnar Wolf <gw...@debian.org>
    uid                   [ultimate] Gunnar Wolf <gw...@gwolf.org>

So... I must have been interrupted before sending it to keyservers. I
have now uploaded it to three keyservers (pgpkeys.eu,
keyserver.ubuntu.com and keyring.debian.org).And you can communicate
securely with me, yay!

So I'm just sending a mail so you know, as we say in Spanish, that
"even the best hunter will miss the hare" --- I am liable to making
stupid mistakes handling my secret material as any of you :-Þ

See you around!