On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 09:29:23PM +0000, César Gómez Martín wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Holger Levsen<hol...@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Sonntag, 19. Juli 2009, César Gómez Martín wrote:
> >> Further details will be given hopefully on Monday.
> >
> > It will also happen on Monday, IIRC, right?!
>
> It was planned for Monday, but I don't know if it will be possible. I
> will talk tomorrow with the guy of the council and I will send more
> info.

I'm just browsing quickly through my mails and might have missed some
pieces of information but just in case: For all this kind of events
please register a Penta event to enable us scheduling this properly.
Otherwise I'm afraid several interested people might miss it.

(and no, I'm not prepared to do the scheduling stuff until 24.7.
 morning)

See you all

      Andreas.

--