Hi!

Richard Darst wrote:
> I'm working to get DebConf all set up.
>
> Can I have access to the DebConf11 earmark once it is set up?  Holger
> will reply to this stating what access I should have (view access is
> the main thing I would like).  I've never used the FFIS interface
> before, so let me know what you need to get set up, and any other
> instructions (my pgp id is 0xBD356740).

Account created.

I'll send you details in a private mail.

> This year, I'll also be involved in sending you sponsor invoices.
> Would you like all invoices to go only through me?  How does this
> usually work?  After someone send you contact information, do you send
> the invoices directly to the sponsor, or back to us to distribute to
> the sponsor?

It's best to know beforehand who should be authorised.  This can be a
list of persons and doesn't need to be limited to only one person.

For sending invoices we'll need the invoice data (name, address, sum,
subject).  We'll then create the invoices.  We'll need to negotiate
whether to send the invoice on paper or as PDF file, and if we send
them to the attendee/sponsor or if he hand over the invoices to you.
Both is fine with us and we've done both for different events already.

For companies located in Germany it may also be of interest to receive
a donation receipt after donating money.  It is invoice XOR donation receipt.

Regards,

        Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.