If the receipient can provide SWIFT/BIC and IBAN codes, we can easily
pay the bill.  We'd require the bill, of course.  A preview of the
bill sent via fax to +49 441 777884 before the paper version is sent
to us would be helpful.

If the contry is not part of swiftland the transfer will take a
while and require some paperwork.  We've recently done that to
reimburse a person.  For this, we'd require the exact

 bank name
 bank address
 bank number if possible
 account number
 account owner

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 09:58:06AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> > Is FFIS capable of making direct bank transfers (to Bosnia and
> > Herzegovina banks) to pay for some of our hotels?  I had heard that
> > FFIS might only able to do reimbursements, not the initial payments,
> > but Holger was not sure so I thought I would check.
>
> While we are at it: I've the same questions for the French
> transportation company. In the plans, they will be invoicing me
> personally, I'll then pay them and ask for reimbursement to FFIS. But as
> we're talking of a bit less than 4'300 EUR, I'd very much prefer to have
> to pay out of my pocket (although I *could* do that if there is no other
> option).

Please ask if they can invoice ffis e.V. directly.  France is in SWIFT
land, so paying would be easily doable via the online interface.

> I'd like to know if the above if possible in two different situations:
> 1) doing the direct payment assuming an invoice to FFIS is emitted; 2)
> doing the direct payment assuming an invoice to myself is emitted. I'd
> like to know both as I very much doubt that the French transportation
> company will be happy/able to emit an invoice to some non-French entity.

This would be only possible for 1.

Regards,

        Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin