Hi all

Just to let you know I am still around just been distracted with other stuff, so still happy to help promote debconf

My personaljournal.ca account is broken at the moment 502 error. I can't do much about this as I am not sure how to contact the adins of personaljournal.ca I just have an account on the writeAs instance.

The blog was useful for putting out updates as to when events / meetings were taking place.

I will try and login to IRC more often too.

Paul
--

Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/