On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:29 PM, alberto fuentes <paj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The biggest problem I see is space. Are they going to be able to host at
> least 1/4 (maybe more) of meetings-archive? I need them to be hosted
> somewhere in some html5 compatible format

Since nobody seems to have the space to host this, youtube is going to be
it.

Im in the phase of checking whats already out there. A day ago "Debconf
Talk" channel [0] was created not by me

Coincidence... maybe :)

In any case I dont have special interest in maintaining this
meetings-archive html5-friendly mirror channel, so its good that somebody
else is working on it. Please, talk to me about your intentions and we can
probably collaborate

Cheers!

[0] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7nu6T7X5pSd8VrmEIpZSvA