Hi all,

On 18-05-20 22:16:02, Georg Faerber wrote:
> I'm pretty exhausted and tired on my way back to Berlin. ETA of the
> equipment at CCCB: ~ 2018/05/21 1AM.

Equipment back at CCCB. I'm finally on my way back home.

> Unfortunately, during MiniDebConf one battery pack (four eneloope) was
> lost. I would like to take care of getting these replaced, just one
> question for clarification: Do you want to get the batteries or a
> refund?

I just spoke to danimo: I'll get a battery pack to replace the lost one.
I'll take care of this the upcoming days; will send one last mail once
this is done.

Thanks everyone for a great time -- looking forward to DebConf! :)

I wish everyone a good travel back home,
cheers,
and talk soon,
Georg