Copying debian and SPI treasurer.

My biggest question is whether this is even legally possible.  SPI can
only transfer assets to effectively the same kind of organization with a
compatible purpose.  So, if we were talking within the US, SPI could
only transfer a projector to a non-profit with a compatible purpose.  I
have no idea how the legalities work when a US non-profit is
transferring an asset to a Brazilian public entity.

So, my question to SPI is whether they believe that donating the
projector is something Debian can legally do.