On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 11:14:43AM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> Dear DebConf team (and DPL!),
>
> The DebConf videoteam met last Friday and we agreed on the following budget
> request for travel, food and accommodation for the core videoteam.
>
> Here is what we're asking (the info is also on the wiki [1]):
>
> ======================================================================================
> | ----------  Name ----------  | --- Travel --- | --- Accommodation --- | --
> Food -- |
> | Louis-Philippe Véronneau     | 2500 USD       | Yes                   | Yes
> | Carl Karsten                 | 2500 USD       | Yes                   | Yes
> | Kyle Robbertze               | 2200 USD       | Yes                   | Yes
> | Kurt Roeckx                  | 2500 EUR       | No                    | Yes
> | Kiran S Kunjumon             | 1200 EUR       | Yes                   | Yes
> | NicolasDandrimont            | 2000 EUR       | Yes                   | Yes
> ======================================================================================
>
> Total: 7200 USD + 5700 EUR
>
> We'll also need some budget for the videoteam shipping expenses from Paris,
> but we don't have a good estimate for this for now.

Dear DebConf videoteam,

I am going to wrap the budgets up until the May 19th, and will request
to the DPL for approval. I will reflect this budget request into this
round's DPL approval request.

Please let me know if the budget should be updated.

Many thanks!

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8