Jean-Philippe MENGUAL, on Tue 15 Mar 2016 00:48:57 +0100, wrote:
> hmmm I note a problem. One PID stays, brltty. But another
> appears/disappears blinking: /sbin/brltty --no-daemon

Ok. I guess they are competing with each other. So the issue is actually
that the brltty run by systemd doesn't stay, you run another, but then
systemd tries to respawn the system-started brltty, and then the two
step on each other.

I'm building two brlttys, with the same package set except
libsystemd-dev, to confirm that this makes the difference.

Samuel