  From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
  To: K0LNY
  Cc: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org ; Jérémy Prego
  Sent: Friday, July 7, 2023 6:46 PM
  Subject: Re: ifconfig

  As root user:

  Try "ipconfig -a"

  Or "/sbin config eth0*

  Rgds,

  David

  On Fri, Jul 7, 2023, 18:43 K0LNY <glenn@ervin.email> wrote:

    Yeah, after I did the question to the list, my web search revealed the same
    thing, so after installing that, it works.
    But I am still having trouble finding the wired TP-Link device plugged into
    the computer.
    I find all devices on the home router, that my Debian device is connected
    wirelessly, but I can't seem to find the TP-link.
    It is plugged into the Debian machine via Ethernet.
    I've tried the
    192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1.
    But all the tools don't show the device on the Ethernet port of this
    computer.
    Glenn
    Thanks.