Hello David,

On Aug 3, 2023, at 11:46, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n...@arrl.net> wrote:

> Is there a tutorial for me to read to understand if additional Linux
> distributions installed on the same device need separate BIOS BOOT and EFI
> SYSTEM partitions in addition for a separate partition for that added Linux
> distribution.

THere's a pretty good discussion of this here

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/742392/can-i-use-btrfs-subvolumes-for-trying-multiple-linux-distributions-without-commi

I think I'd try a little different approach than what's recommended here, in
that I would try chain loading each distros boot loader.

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/343632/uefi-chainloading-grub-from-grub

Since this is a bit off topic, feel free to write me off list if you need to
talk this through further.

--FC