On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:47:27AM +0100, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
> On 2006-01-12 12:18:55 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > What versions of busybox

> busybox isn't installed.

> > and module-init-tools do you have installed,

> module-init-tools       3.2-pre1-2

> > and do you have mkinitrd-tools configured to use busybox in your
> > initrd?

> No.

Hmm, unfortunate then.  So it's either a bug in the SMP kernel image or in
m-i-t, but either way it sounds like we're stuck with it in sarge.

> Another question: Is it possible to reset the box over the serial
> console? That way I could play around without being in the same room
> with that noisy monster.

Usually so, but I don't know the model in question to be able to tell you
how to do it. :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   http://www.debian.org/